~ First published 1908
The edition from 1908 holds a cover that was done by Martin van Maele.
The 1925/1908 edition has illustrations by Charles Hirlemann and M. del Giglio. The cover for this edition (?) was done by Hirlemann. There is a bit confusing about the details. Pay attention to the second album, on the title pages I have included you can see that M. del Giglio was also named as sole artist. I could not tell for which edition this was (I am no expert in this field).
- Album 1, Cover by Martin van Maele, Art by Charles Hirlemann (1908)
- Album 2, Cover by Charles Hirlemann, Art by Charles Hirlemann and M. del Giglio (1925)
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.