Ludwig Lutz Ehrenberger was a German artist. He was famous for advertising, posters and illustrations from 1900 to 1930, his style included Liberty/Jugendstil to Art Deco.
He used the pseudonym Henry Sebastian. There is not much known for this artist. I browsed quite some time to discover more art, and this resulted in the finding of a fascinating album called 'Das Trunkene Lied' published in 1920. This album shows the dynamics of bdsm, nude and bound females in submissive poses, a well dressed male, a whip on the floor. Obviously these works were not made for the general public.
2 albums/29 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.