André Collot was a French painter, born in 1897 and died in 1976. At first one might think he did not create bdsm art, but then there is the book Les 120 Journées de Sodome, published in 1936 for which Collot created the art. In his erotic artworks one can discover some bdsm related themes like Strapon and Enema. I also found a few colored bdsm artworks but was unable to connect these to a book.
Be sure to visit Art Vintagique to view the more erotic artworks.
Illustrated books in this gallery:
- Les 120 Journées de Sodome (1936)
3 albums/24 artworks
Latest Updates: October 1, 2023 -> mixed album (9 artworks)
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.