~ First published ca 1920
Jupes courtes avec une suite de lettres curieuses was published for the first time around 1920. Illustrators who were named for this book are G. Whips, Édouard Bernard, George Coutan and anonymous artists. So far I managed to find the art done by G. Whips and from an anonymous artist, I could not really determine the style and connect it to a known artist.
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.