~ Date of birth unknown
Liliane Gourari (or Lilian Gourari) was a French artist who illustrated erotic BDSM novels such as Justine, ou Les Infortunes de la Vertu, published in 1947 by Éditions du Globe, Paris, written by Marquis de Sade).
These illustrations, only a few of which are spanking art, date from 1945 according to the signature.
1 albums/22 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.