~ 1884 - 1960 ~
Eugene Reunier was the pseudonym of Carl Breuer-Courth, a German erotica artist of the 1920s.
His drawings depict mainstream scenes, sexual scenes as well as medical play and BDSM subjects such as spanking.
Reunier also worked as a photographer of spanking photos, some of which were published in Dr. Ernst Schertel's Der Flagellantismus als literarisches Motiv (1929).
2 albums/27 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.