~ 1902 - 1962
John Alexander Scott Couts was born in Singapore and grew up in England.
In the mid-1930s, he began working for a Sydney-based fetish club as an illustrator and photographer; around this time he began a relationship with Holly Faram, one of his models, and they married in 1942.
Around 1945-47 Coutts moved to New York City via Montreal, in order to publish his bondage and fetish magazine Bizarre; Holly chose to remain in Australia. At this time he adopted the name 'John Willie'. To see photographs visit my other site.
As a bondage artist he is best known for his character Sweet Gwendoline. After publishing 20 issues of Bizarre he moved to Hollywood, California. He developed a brain tumor in 1961 and was forced to stop his mail order business. He destroyed his archives and returned to England, where he died.
The artworks are sorted in albums by subjects like Bondage, Ponygirls, Bdsm, Corset, Device Bondage, Spanking. There are no complete comics stored since I focus on the art.
13 albums/203 artworks
Recent Update: July 17, 2023 -> Renewed old artworks and added new ones (27 artworks)
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.