~ Date of birth unknown
Charles Hirlemann was a French artist who signed his works C. Ch Hirlemann or, sometimes identified as "G. Hirlemann" in some library catalogs, but it is a mistake (the Ch was mistaken for a G).
The book The Case of Uncle Tom clearly identifies the name of illustrator (Ch. Hirlemann) and the signature of the artist is identical to that found in books sadomasochistic. Garnier editions published several books where the author's name, Charles Hirlemann, are identified with the full title page.
He illustrated a lot of books, here are the bdsm related books that are featured in the gallery below:
- Domptées par la Fouet (1908)
- Au service du sultan rouge (1922)
- Maison d' Education (1923 or 1928)
- Les Exploits d'un prince russe (1924) - not present
- Trois jeunes filles dans la tourmente russe (1926)
- Le Fouet Libertin (1926)
- Les Flagellants passionnés (1927) - not present
- La Comtesse Evelyna (1914/28)
- La Dominatrice (1928)
- Le Pensionnat de Pontmorency (1928)
- Maison d' Education (1928)
- Plaisirs de Tibère (1929)
- Amants féminins (1930) - not present
- Le Calvaire d'un amant (1930) - not present
- La Caverne des Supplices (1930) - not present
- Sous le règne de Béla Kun (1935) - not present
Domptées par la Fouet was illustrated by both M. del Giglio ánd Charles Hirlemann.
11 albums/65 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.