~ First published in 1908
Éducation anglaise is a French spanking novel by Lord Kidrodstock and features forced cross-dressing, tightlacing, high-heeled boots, deportment training and flagellation at an English boarding school. The title translates to "(An) English Education".
Éducation anglaise was first published in 1908 by Édition Parisienne, with 10 illustrations by M. del Giglio. The novel was republished c. 1924 (or 1931?) by Librairie Artistique et Édition Parisienne réunies; this edition features 33 illustrations by Gaston Smit (Georges Topfer).
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.