~ First published in 1909
This book was published for the first time in 1909 with art from M. del Giglio. There have been 4 republications after this first one. In 1921 it was published again with art by Gaston Smit, in 1925 and 1932 it was published with 6 black and white artworks by Charles Hirlemann and a colored frontpiece.
So far I managed to find the frontpage by Hirlemann (in large format), 1 black and white art from Hirlemann and the sketches from Gaston Smit for the version from 1921.
2 albums/11 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.