~ 1896 - 1982
Wighead was an illustrator of femdom/femsub BDSM/spanking novels in the 1930s. Over the years I have seen more artwork that can be connected to Wighead, someone once told me that drawings with the signature E.K were not from Wighead but from Eugene Klementieff. Since I am not entirely sure I also built a page for E. Klem.
It is also mentioned that Wighead could be the same as Davanzo, both perhaps being the Italian artist Mario Laboccetta, using the pseudonym Marilac.
Books illustrated by Wighead presented in gallery below (otherwise it is mentioned):
- Les Cruelles frénésies de Van den Rook (1932/35)
- À genoux esclave ! (1934 or 1937)
- L'Orgie dominatrice (1934)
- Épouvantes voluptueuses (1935)
- L'Infernale dominatrice (1935)
- Gitanes dominatrices ou Les Voluptés infernales (1935)
- Chair sanglée ou Les Voluptés fétichistes (1935)
- Sous la croupe féminine (1936)
- Under the Feminine Croup (1938)
8 albums/115 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.