~ 1905 - 1977
Louis Berthommé Saint-André was a painter and engraver.
The artist studied with Paul Laurens at l'École des Beaux-Arts de Paris and exhibited at the Salon des Artistes Français from 1924-1929. He won a silver medal in 1928. His works were shown at the Salon d'Automne beginning in 1928, at the Salon de la Société Nationale des Beaux-Arts from 1934-1936, at the Salon des Tuileries after 1935.
In 1956 he began exhibiting at the Salon des Peintres Témoins de leur Temps. While he painted a wide range of subject matter, he is especially known for his paintings of attractive young women, boudoir scenes, nudes, and showgirls.
There are not a lot of fetish artworks done by this artist, but just enough to make it interesting and add him to the artist index. Enjoy this small but special gallery, with spanking art, a little femdom, strapon art and some erotic art.
To view free art for this artist visit my other blog.
5 albums/37 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.