Ely Costes is a artist who illustrated French spanking novels in the 1930s. Jéo is probably a pseudonym of the same artist.
Books (co) illustrated by this artist:
- Miss Cravache ou Les Vierges esclaves, 1930 (second edition in 1932)
- Dressage, 1931
- Bagne de Femmes, 1931 (cover was done by Ely Costes, other artworks by Carlo)
- Le Harem de l'épouvante, 1930 (cover was done by Ely Costes)
- Esclavage ou L’Agonie sous le fouet, 1932 (one artwork, other art by Carlo)
I found two colored artworks without signature, one is the same as one from Dressage, the other one is a colored artwork inspired by O.Ridrik. I attached the album with these colorart to both artists.
5 albums/15 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.