~ 1891-1968 ~
Étienne Le Rallic was one of the most prominent French illustrators and realistic comic artists of the 1930s through the 1950s. His first drawings were published in Le Rire in 1910.
Using the pseudonym R. Fanny, Etienne Le Rallic created M/F and F/F spanking art illustrations in the 1930s. Those best known are monochrome golden-brown illustrations for the spanking novel La Volupté du Fouet by Armand du Loup (1939).
Besides the spanking art he illustrated in a wide range of subjects. In the 1940s and 1950s, Etienne Le Rallic devoted himself more and more to comics, and specialized in drawing realistic Western and Colonial Adventure comics.
The only art I could find from this artist is his work for the book La Volupté du Fouet (1938).
1 album/13 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.