~ Date of birth unknown
G. Whips, sometimes written G. Whip, also known under the name W. Floger, was a (probably French) artist who worked as an illustrator of French spanking novels in the 1920s and 1930s. There is some confusing with artist Edouard Bernard whose illustrations, made before 1920, were reprinted in later issues that also featured G. Whips's works (e.g. in a reprint of Jupes Courtes from c. 1935).
Some of the books he illustrated (if not presented in gallery below it is mentioned):
- Aline (1912) - not present
- Jupes Courtes (1920/30)
- Les Mémoires intimes d'une Esclave (ca 1930) - not present
- Les Amies de Lady Chattieley (1935)
- L'Homme à la cravache (1935)
The artworks from the book Jupes Courtes seem to also appear in the other two presented books. I found different versions and decided to keep them even though they now seem double.
3 album/31 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.