Another artist who illustrated for Nutrix and remains anonymous. The artworks from Harry were published by Irving Klaw, mainly with submissive males and dominant females as subject, in the early 60's
Action Publishing booklets showed his FemDom bondage art.
Harry gave the stories their own vibe, the female Dominants are not as aggressive as Gene Bilbrew or Eric Stanton captured them, but more stylish feminized. Notice the particular signature this artist used, loose curled square papers on the floor showing the letter H.
Publications featured in the gallery below:
- Dominating Tame-Azons (1963)
- Stern Dominant Women Bind Man in Female Attire (1964)
3 albums/84 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.