~ 1891 - 1973
Arthur Ferrier was a Scottish artist, illustrator and cartoonist.
Ferrier was born and started work in Glasgow, Scotland as an analytical chemist. He freelanced as a cartoonist for the Daily Record there. He moved to London and drew joke cartoons for a number of weekly magazines, including Punch, The Humorist and London Opinion.
In 1930, he produced a weekly strip glamour cartoon called "Film Fanny". A London paper, the Sunday Pictorial, published his glamour drawing under the title "Our Dumb Blonde", which ran from 1939 to 1946. A comic strip called "Spotlight on Sally" in the Pictorial was followed by another called "Eve".
This artist was stored in my archive due to a few FemDom artworks I had found attributed to Ferrier. I was unable to find more, and I could also not determine if these were perhaps illustrated for a book or as loose artworks. I added a mixed album with some erotic artworks as well.
2 albums/14 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.