~ First published in 1910
Lise fessée is a French spanking novel by Pierre Dumarchey. It was first published in 1910 by Jean Fort, Paris.
The title "Lise fessée" translates to "Spanked Lise". The novel's subtitle "Roman sur la flagellation à l'école et dans le monde" translates to "A novel of flagellation at school and in the world".
The novel tells the story of Lise, a young girl from the haute bourgeoisie, who experiences a reversal of fortune and becomes subject to various cruel treatment and flagellation.
The first (1910) edition was illustrated by Jean Leprince and Ludovic Riezer (a pseudonym of the author, Pierre Dumarchey). The 1912 and following editions were illustrated by Louis Malteste.
Later reprints (c. 1921) were published by Jean Fort's Collection des Orties Blanches. In the 1912 and later editions the name of the author is given as Sadie Blackeyes, a pseudonym of Dumarchey, and in a later edition (c. 1927), the title was shortened to Lise.
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.