~ 1891 - After 1935
Paul Klamm or Paul Kamm (who also used the pseudonym C. Soulier) was born 1891 in Berlin, Germany (year of death unknown) . He was a German FemDom/BDSM artist in the 1920's and 1930's.
His Bdsm work, largely published under the name C. Soulier, is F/F and F/M and includes spanking drawings and enema art. He illustrated for books as well as for magazines like Reigen, Berliner Leben, Die Ohne and Der Junggeselle.
Books illustrated by Paul Kamm and presented in gallery below:
- Der gestiefelte Eros, Lebensbeichte eines transvestitischen Schuhfetischisten, 1932
- Rolf und die Gouvernante, 1930
- Der sonderbare Turnlehrer
When trying to reorganize the albums I did a quick search which lead to the very surprising discovery some water colored FemDom artworks created around 1930. These shed a complete different light on other waterc olored art that was tributed to Paul Prött and also on some anonymous femdom watercolors I found, these artworks are not yet connected to an artist.
For the albums Rolf und die Gouvernante (written by Gitta Fritz) and Der sonderbare Turnlehrer I had no examples for the art used in these books. I tried to connect the ones I think belong to these books but of course I can be wrong. Some artworks are also presented in the album Mixed FemDom.
10 albums/62 artworks
Latest Update: November 14, 2023 > 3 colored artworks added to album mixed (3 artworks)
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.