~ Date of birth unknown
In the 1920s and 1930s, the artist created black and white BDSM drawings (hard contrast lineart) in a kind of post-art-nouveau style.
Hata Deli's artworks are cherished among fans of femdom/malesub art.
The artists specialized in sadistic, cruel dominant women, lustfully engaging in acts of female domination for those men who are dreaming of being dominated by strong, erotically beautiful women.
There is a strong art deco and classical influence with, perhaps, even a nod towards Aubrey Beardsley.
1 album/12 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.