~ 1901 - 1985
Eugene Klementieff (Evgenii Klementiev) was a Russian painter and illustrator who grew up in St Petersburg, and moved to Paris early 1930, was a famous artist/ designer, illustrator who used the signature, E.Klem, or just E.K, or sometimes no signature for his erotic works.
Besides illustrating for the magazine La Vie Parisienne (starting 1934) he also produced paintings and etchings, and took part in group exhibitions. After 1934 he was commissioned by various clandestine publishers, in special the publisher and bookshop Librairier d'Antin. This bookshop offered a lot of corporal punishment books an art, Klementieff illustrated at least three Antin titles in this genre. He also illustrated books written by Jim Galding.
Books with bdsm illustrations by Eugene Klementieff (if not presented in gallery below it is mentioned):
- Odeurs de Femme (1934)
- Chairs et Dentelles( ca 1933-1938)
- L’Éducatrice Passionée (1937)
- L’Amoureuse Discipline ou Les Esclaves d’Eva Crimpton (1938)
- Le Doctorat Impromptu (1954) - not present
6 albums/57 artworks
Latest Update: November 14, 2023 > added 1 artwork to Odeurs de Femme (1 artwork)
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.