~ First published in 1906
La Comtesse au Fouet is a French femdom spanking novel by Pierre Dumarchey. It was first published in 1906 under the title L’Homme-chien ("The Man-dog"). It was later published as La Comtesse au Fouet, (The Countess of the Whip)
The novel was published by Jean Fort in Paris and was originally illustrated by Ludovic Riezer, which is a pseudonym of the author, Pierre Dumarchey. Later editions were illustrated by Martin van Maele. I also came across some images from Ferzay (1906) which were very hard to find.
This book was banned in France in 1950, 1951, 1952, 1953 and 1954
The Cover art for the first publication was done by Raphael Kirchner, Pierre Dumarchay did the cover for the 1908 edition. I also found a cover done by Victor Spahn and I think he also did the illustrations for that edition.
- Album 1 art by Ferzay and cover by Raphael Kirchner (1906)
- Album 2 by Martin van Maele (1908)
- Album 3 by Pierre Dumarchay (1911)
- Album 4 Victor Spahn (1911)
4 albums/31 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.