~ Date of birth unknown
Frédillo was a French cartoonist and illustrator working in the late 19th century. His work appeared in La Lanterne (1874-1876), L’Écho des jeunes and La Plume (after 1889).
The “F” by which he signed several of his works represented Frédillo and not, as the history books say, one of the key subjects of his eroticism (fellatio, flogging, etc.).
From 1880 to 1890 Frédillo worked with the clandestine Belgian publisher Auguste Brancart, and from 1895 to 1911 with the Paris publishers René Pincebourde and Jean Fort. His last known work is dated 1914, but La Voluptueuse Souffrance was published in 1924.
2 albums/20 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.