~ First published in 1912
Les Humiliations de Miss Madge was written by Aimé van Rod. The first publication in 1912 with 8 illustrations by C. Helsey and 1 cover art by M. del Giglio.
In 1923 the book was published again, this time with 6 artworks from Gaston Smit, and 1 (colored) cover (by Gaston Smit).
2 albums/13 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.