~ Date unknown
Édouard Bernard (also spelled Edouard Bernard) was a French spanking artist who illustrated spanking novels c. 1920. It is not sure if he is the same artist whose full name was Édouard Alexandre Bernard and who lived 1879-1950. Some believe that after the war Bernard continued illustrating erotic artworks using the pseudonyms G. Whips and W. Floger, not everyone is convinced about this however. It is also mentioned that some of Bernard's work was later reprinted in copies that also showed art from G. Whips, this could perhaps have lead to some problems identifying the art.
Books he illustrated, if not presented in gallery below it is mentioned:
- Bas de Soie (1909)
- Aline (1912) - not present
- Petite Marquise (1912) - not present
- Les Aventures amoureuses d'une princesse russe (1920) - not present
- Jupes Courtes (1920)
- Silk Stockings
4 albums/24 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.