~ First published in 1900
Le Tour du monde d'un flagellant was published in ca 1900 (and republished later with different titles). The oldest version I could find is from 1900 with artworks from an artist going by the name Grisp, for who I was unable to find anything.
Le Tour du monde d'un flagellant is the very first title issued in the numbered series from Baron de M*** Flagellant de Marque. Followed by Mémoires d'un Flagellant de Marque (1906), Le repaire souterrain : aventures de deux flagellants d'après le journal intime du baron de M*** flagellant de marque (1907), Les Mille et Une Nuits d'un flagellant (1907), Cinquante ans de flagellation (1908), and Le Père Fouettard, final personal journal from Baron de M*** (1908).
I am sure it will be a challenge but on this page I am trying to share all the art connected to these publications. So far I have art by Grisp, Leon Roze, who illustrated Mémoires d'un Flagellant de Marque (1906) and one gallery with art from Brevannes himself (using the name Tack).
3 albums/24 artworks
To view all artworks you need to login
Make sure that you are logged in as premium member to view and download all artworks. Select one of the options that applies to you:
- I am already a member, let me login
- I don't have an account and need to sign up, let me register
- I did have an account but forgot my password
- I want to check my account
- I am considering to become premium member but I have questions, please read the faq or contact me.
- I am a premium member but I have problems viewing premium content, please contact me.